*** Summarize this week’s message from the Pastor’s Sermon Notes. ***
Passage: 1 John 3:1-3
1. What did you learn or takeaway from this week’s message?
2. What does John mean when he says we are sons of God? Why don’t we seem to live as if these things are true?
3. Why is our new nature not yet revealed in us? Should we take this to mean that we are meant to hide our faith?
4. What do you most look forward to about the new life you’ll have when Christ returns? What stops you from claiming it now?
5. Why does God want sons, anyway? Couldn’t He have figured out a simpler way to bring it about?
6. Application: Verse three says that every man that has this hope purifies himself. How do we do this? Why do we do it?