*** Summarize this week’s message from the Pastor’s Sermon Notes. ***
Passage: John 14:1-6
1. What is demonstrated in us when we allow our hearts to be troubled? What is/are the antidote(s)?
2. What is the significance of our going to where Christ is? How does this apply within our daily lives while we’re here on the Earth?
3. Knowing that Christ could return at any time, what is the one thing you would like to be found doing upon His appearance?
4. Is there anything in this world you would take with you to your mansion? Is there someone around you that doesn’t accepted their mansion yet, and what are you going to do about it?
5. Application: While Christ is preparing a place for us, what can we be doing to prepare ourselves for that place?